Clue: Feeling of optimism
We have 1 answer for the clue Feeling of optimism. See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 28, 2014
- USA Today - April 05, 2012
- Washington Post - February 14, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Feeling of optimism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!