Clue: Feline, to Tweety
We have 1 answer for the clue Feline, to Tweety. See the results below.
- Sylvester, to Tweety Pie
- Use a shuttle
- Tit for ___
- Make an antimacassar
- Part of an exchange
- Work on a doily
- "I tought I taw a putty ___"
- Make 50-Across
- Exchange for 53-Down
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 07, 2009
- Universal - October 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 20, 2005
- Washington Post - February 15, 2005
- New York Times - December 16, 2001
- Washington Post - February 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Feline, to Tweety that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!