Clue: Fem. auxiliary member
We have 1 answer for the clue Fem. auxiliary member. See the results below.
- Post-W.W. II grp.
- Servicewoman, acronymically
- Old U.S. military aux.
- Auxiliary service member, once
- Erstwhile military aux.
- Female flyer
- Aviatrix, for short
- One-time female auxiliary corps (Abbr.)
- Female auxiliary corps (Abbr.)
- WWII female flier
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Fem. auxiliary member that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!