Clue: Old U.S. military aux.
We have 1 answer for the clue Old U.S. military aux.. See the results below.
- Post-W.W. II grp.
- Servicewoman, acronymically
- Fem. auxiliary member
- Auxiliary service member, once
- Erstwhile military aux.
- Female flyer
- Aviatrix, for short
- One-time female auxiliary corps (Abbr.)
- Female auxiliary corps (Abbr.)
- WWII female flier
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Old U.S. military aux. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!