WAF is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Post-W.W. II grp.
- Servicewoman, acronymically
- Fem. auxiliary member
- Old U.S. military aux.
- Auxiliary service member, once
- Erstwhile military aux.
- Female flyer
- Aviatrix, for short
- One-time female auxiliary corps (Abbr.)
- Female auxiliary corps (Abbr.)
- WWII female flier
- One-time female aux. corps
- Female flyers, formerly (abbr.)
- Post-WWII feminine flier
- Wave's flying counterpart
- Armed Forces volunteer of 1948
- Onetime female mil. group
- Post-WWII aviation gp.
- Servicewoman, once
- Post-W.W. II female service member
- Female military gp.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 14, 2017
- New York Times - March 02, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - November 04, 2012
- Chicago Reader - September 28, 2012
- USA Today - February 03, 2012
- LA Times - September 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 23, 2011
- Washington Post - August 19, 2011
- Washington Post - July 05, 2011
- Universal - April 01, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - November 04, 2007
- New York Times - September 13, 2007
- New York Times - September 14, 2006
- Washington Post - July 24, 2005
- USA Today - June 15, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 09, 2004
- New York Times - September 24, 2003
- Washington Post - August 14, 2002
- New York Times - April 21, 2002
- New York Times - May 24, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer waf that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!