Clue: "Fernando" quartet
We have 2 answers for the clue "Fernando" quartet. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 16, 2017
- USA Today - August 17, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - March 16, 2014
- LA Times - November 02, 2011
Found an answer for the clue "Fernando" quartet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!