Clue: Fibber's admission
We have 1 answer for the clue Fibber's admission. See the results below.
- Perjurer's admission
- "But you promised!" retort
- Fibber's words
- An admission of guilt
- Words before "So sue me!"
- Comment after "So"
- Coming-clean words
- "Baby ___" (Deborah Allen hit song)
- Deceiver's confession
- Coming-clean declaration
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 09, 2016
- LA Times - December 27, 2012
- Netword - July 16, 2012
- New York Times - April 25, 2006
- USA Today - November 16, 2004
- Washington Post - January 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Fibber's admission that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!