Clue: Words before "So sue me!"
We have 2 answers for the clue Words before "So sue me!". See the results below.
- Perjurer's admission
- "But you promised!" retort
- Fibber's words
- An admission of guilt
- Fibber's admission
- Comment after "So"
- Coming-clean words
- "Baby ___" (Deborah Allen hit song)
- Deceiver's confession
- Coming-clean declaration
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 30, 2020
- New York Times - April 19, 2017
- New York Times - August 16, 2016
- New York Times - March 13, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Words before "So sue me!" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!