Clue: Perjurer's admission
We have 1 answer for the clue Perjurer's admission. See the results below.
- "But you promised!" retort
- Fibber's words
- An admission of guilt
- Fibber's admission
- Words before "So sue me!"
- Comment after "So"
- Coming-clean words
- "Baby ___" (Deborah Allen hit song)
- Deceiver's confession
- Coming-clean declaration
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 2014
- LA Times - April 01, 2011
- New York Times - November 10, 2009
- New York Times - June 16, 2005
- New York Times - December 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Perjurer's admission that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!