Clue: Fictional Interpol agent
We have 1 answer for the clue Fictional Interpol agent. See the results below.
- Oriental sleuth: 2 wds.
- Marquand sleuth
- Asian clue collector
- Peter Lorre role in eight movies
- The last novel featuring him was "Stopover: Tokyo"
- Detective played by Peter Lorre
- Detective role for Peter Lorre
- Peter Lorre role
- Secret agent created by a 1938 Pulitzer winner
- John P. Marquand creation
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fictional Interpol agent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!