Clue: Marquand sleuth
We have 2 answers for the clue Marquand sleuth. See the results below.
- Oriental sleuth: 2 wds.
- Fictional Interpol agent
- Asian clue collector
- Peter Lorre role in eight movies
- The last novel featuring him was "Stopover: Tokyo"
- Detective played by Peter Lorre
- Detective role for Peter Lorre
- Peter Lorre role
- Secret agent created by a 1938 Pulitzer winner
- John P. Marquand creation
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2013
- Netword - July 11, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - November 29, 2009
- Netword - July 04, 2008
- Netword - April 27, 2008
- Netword - November 13, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 19, 2005
- Washington Post - January 10, 2005
- New York Times - October 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Marquand sleuth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!