Clue: Peter Lorre role
We have 1 answer for the clue Peter Lorre role. See the results below.
- Oriental sleuth: 2 wds.
- Marquand sleuth
- Fictional Interpol agent
- Asian clue collector
- Peter Lorre role in eight movies
- The last novel featuring him was "Stopover: Tokyo"
- Detective played by Peter Lorre
- Detective role for Peter Lorre
- Secret agent created by a 1938 Pulitzer winner
- John P. Marquand creation
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 22, 2007
- LA Times - September 07, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Peter Lorre role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!