Clue: Fiddle's kin
We have 2 answers for the clue Fiddle's kin. See the results below.
- The "voice" in Bloch's "Voice in the Wilderness"
- Rostropovich's instrument
- Instrument played while seated
- Stringed instrument
- It goes between the knees
- Quartet member
- Yo-Yo Ma's instrument
- Casals's instrument
- Instrument with a bow
- String quartet instrument
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Fiddle's kin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!