Clue: Fireplace rod
We have 1 answer for the clue Fireplace rod. See the results below.
- Whence the phrase "pass the buck"
- Game with straights and flushes
- Draw game?
- Game played with a straight...or a straight face
- Bluffer's game
- Hearth tool
- Card game that's a hint to today's theme
- Source of 32-Down
- Tool next to a shovel, maybe
- Gamblers' holdings
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 22, 2010
- New York Times - June 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Fireplace rod that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!