Clue: Whence the phrase "pass the buck"
We have 1 answer for the clue Whence the phrase "pass the buck". See the results below.
- Fireplace rod
- Game with straights and flushes
- Draw game?
- Game played with a straight...or a straight face
- Bluffer's game
- Hearth tool
- Card game that's a hint to today's theme
- Source of 32-Down
- Tool next to a shovel, maybe
- Gamblers' holdings
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Whence the phrase "pass the buck" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!