Clue: Hearth tool
We have 2 answers for the clue Hearth tool. See the results below.
- Fireplace rod
- Whence the phrase "pass the buck"
- Game with straights and flushes
- Draw game?
- Game played with a straight...or a straight face
- Bluffer's game
- Card game that's a hint to today's theme
- Source of 32-Down
- Tool next to a shovel, maybe
- Gamblers' holdings
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 06, 2017
- Netword - January 21, 2015
- LA Times - April 17, 2007
- USA Today - December 22, 2005
- Washington Post - December 23, 2004
- New York Times - November 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hearth tool that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!