Clue: First name in 70's-80's TV
We have 1 answer for the clue First name in 70's-80's TV. See the results below.
- Comedian Foxx
- Funnyman Foxx
- First name in TV comedy
- First name in 70's TV comedy
- He played Fred the junkman
- Fred's portrayer on "Sanford"
- Demond's co-star, in 70's TV
- Foxx of "Sanford and Son"
- Demond's 70's TV co-star
- Comic Foxx
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue First name in 70's-80's TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!