Clue: First President to marry while in office
We have 1 answer for the clue First President to marry while in office. See the results below.
- Polk's predecessor
- Steve of Aerosmith
- Site of Texas College
- The T in M.T.M.
- President before Polk
- "Toby __, or Ten Weeks With a Circus" (1960 Disney film)
- Pulitzer novelist Anne
- Mary ___ Moore
- Tippecanoe's mate
- President born in Charles City, Va.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 04, 2005
- New York Times - January 19, 2003
- New York Times - September 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue First President to marry while in office that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!