Clue: Polk's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Polk's predecessor. See the results below.
- Steve of Aerosmith
- Site of Texas College
- First President to marry while in office
- The T in M.T.M.
- President before Polk
- "Toby __, or Ten Weeks With a Circus" (1960 Disney film)
- Pulitzer novelist Anne
- Mary ___ Moore
- Tippecanoe's mate
- President born in Charles City, Va.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 27, 2015
- Washington Post - December 19, 2014
- Washington Post - November 14, 2009
- New York Times - February 11, 2009
- New York Times - November 28, 2000
- New York Times - September 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Polk's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!