Clue: President before Polk
We have 1 answer for the clue President before Polk. See the results below.
- Polk's predecessor
- Steve of Aerosmith
- Site of Texas College
- First President to marry while in office
- The T in M.T.M.
- "Toby __, or Ten Weeks With a Circus" (1960 Disney film)
- Pulitzer novelist Anne
- Mary ___ Moore
- Tippecanoe's mate
- President born in Charles City, Va.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 09, 2013
- Netword - March 13, 2013
- Netword - November 11, 2012
- Netword - December 18, 2011
- Universal - February 03, 2010
- Netword - January 23, 2009
- Netword - January 23, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 30, 2007
- New York Times - June 26, 2000
- New York Times - June 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue President before Polk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!