Clue: First to walk on the moon
We have 1 answer for the clue First to walk on the moon. See the results below.
- He was first
- Subject of a photo beneath 20-Across
- Figure seen on the lunar surface
- Who said "I put up my thumb and it blotted out the planet Earth"
- Space traveler whose first five letters, spelled backward, are oddly appropriate
- July 1969 newsmaker
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 16, 2017
Found an answer for the clue First to walk on the moon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!