Clue: He was first
We have 1 answer for the clue He was first. See the results below.
- Subject of a photo beneath 20-Across
- Figure seen on the lunar surface
- Who said "I put up my thumb and it blotted out the planet Earth"
- Space traveler whose first five letters, spelled backward, are oddly appropriate
- July 1969 newsmaker
- First to walk on the moon
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 2005
Found an answer for the clue He was first that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!