Clue: July 1969 newsmaker
We have 1 answer for the clue July 1969 newsmaker. See the results below.
- He was first
- Subject of a photo beneath 20-Across
- Figure seen on the lunar surface
- Who said "I put up my thumb and it blotted out the planet Earth"
- Space traveler whose first five letters, spelled backward, are oddly appropriate
- First to walk on the moon
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 05, 2009
Found an answer for the clue July 1969 newsmaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!