Clue: Folk singer Mitchell
We have 1 answer for the clue Folk singer Mitchell. See the results below.
- "Woodstock" songwriter Mitchell
- First name in folk
- Musical Mitchell
- Mitchell with a guitar
- ___ James, who sang "Your Cheatin' Heart"
- Mitchell who sang "Big Yellow Taxi"
- Singer Mitchell
- "Big Yellow Taxi" singer Mitchell
- Mitchell who wrote and sang "Chelsea Morning"
- Songwriter Mitchell
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 12, 2018
- USA Today - April 22, 2009
- Washington Post - January 15, 2000
- New York Times - March 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Folk singer Mitchell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!