Clue: Musical Mitchell
We have 1 answer for the clue Musical Mitchell. See the results below.
- "Woodstock" songwriter Mitchell
- First name in folk
- Folk singer Mitchell
- Mitchell with a guitar
- ___ James, who sang "Your Cheatin' Heart"
- Mitchell who sang "Big Yellow Taxi"
- Singer Mitchell
- "Big Yellow Taxi" singer Mitchell
- Mitchell who wrote and sang "Chelsea Morning"
- Songwriter Mitchell
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 12, 2009
- New York Times - April 09, 2009
- New York Times - May 16, 2007
- Washington Post - January 23, 2004
- New York Times - January 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Musical Mitchell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!