Clue: "Woodstock" songwriter Mitchell
We have 1 answer for the clue "Woodstock" songwriter Mitchell. See the results below.
- First name in folk
- Musical Mitchell
- Folk singer Mitchell
- Mitchell with a guitar
- ___ James, who sang "Your Cheatin' Heart"
- Mitchell who sang "Big Yellow Taxi"
- Singer Mitchell
- "Big Yellow Taxi" singer Mitchell
- Mitchell who wrote and sang "Chelsea Morning"
- Songwriter Mitchell
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Woodstock" songwriter Mitchell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!