Clue: Folk singer Pete
We have 1 answer for the clue Folk singer Pete. See the results below.
- "Turn! Turn! Turn!" songwriter
- "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" singer
- Composer of the song "Guantanamera"
- Folk singer/songwriter Pete
- Pete of The Weavers
- "Guantanamera" composer
- "If I Had a Hammer" cowriter
- ''Where Have All the Flowers Gone'' writer
- Folksinger Pete
- "If I Had a Hammer" songwriter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2016
- New York Times - June 25, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - June 29, 2012
- Washington Post - March 31, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 15, 2009
- LA Times - July 22, 2005
- New York Sun - November 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Folk singer Pete that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!