Clue: Folk singer/songwriter Pete
We have 1 answer for the clue Folk singer/songwriter Pete. See the results below.
- "Turn! Turn! Turn!" songwriter
- "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" singer
- Composer of the song "Guantanamera"
- Pete of The Weavers
- "Guantanamera" composer
- Folk singer Pete
- "If I Had a Hammer" cowriter
- ''Where Have All the Flowers Gone'' writer
- Folksinger Pete
- "If I Had a Hammer" songwriter
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Folk singer/songwriter Pete that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!