Clue: Footnote note
We have 2 answers for the clue Footnote note. See the results below.
- Footnote abbr.
- As before, in footnotes
- Kin of op. cit.
- Start of a bridge declaration
- Term paper abbr.
- Bibliographic abbr.
- Referential abbr.
- Bridge words
- Bibliographical abbr.
- Abbr. after an author's name, maybe
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 25, 2008
- New York Times - October 22, 1998
- New York Times - November 01, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Footnote note that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!