Clue: Term paper abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Term paper abbr.. See the results below.
- Footnote note
- Footnote abbr.
- As before, in footnotes
- Kin of op. cit.
- Start of a bridge declaration
- Bibliographic abbr.
- Referential abbr.
- Bridge words
- Bibliographical abbr.
- Abbr. after an author's name, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 13, 2014
- Washington Post - May 23, 2013
- LA Times - April 27, 2013
- LA Times - March 03, 2010
- LA Times - July 18, 2007
- New York Times - May 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Term paper abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!