We have 2 answers for the clue Forebear. See the results below.
- Genealogical discovery
- One known for forbearance
- Great, great granddad, for one
- Great-grandfather, e.g.
- Victoria, to Prince William
- Genealogist's concern
- Cromagnon, to us
- Cro-magnon, to us
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 13, 2015
- New York Sun - December 29, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 15, 2004
- New York Times - February 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Forebear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!