Clue: Former Senate Majority Leader Trent
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Senate Majority Leader Trent. See the results below.
- Sen. Trent
- Mississippi Senator
- Sen. Trent ___
- Dole's Senate successor
- Trent of the Senate
- 1990's Senate leader
- Mississippi senator Trent
- Football great Ronnie
- Daschle's predecessor as Senate majority leader
- Football Hall-of-Famer Ronnie
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 02, 2013
- Universal - April 17, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Former Senate Majority Leader Trent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!