Clue: Former SSR unit
We have 1 answer for the clue Former SSR unit. See the results below.
- Land of 147 mill.
- Loser in the Seven Years' War: Abbr.
- Big chunk of Eur.
- Perennial Olympics powerhouse: Abbr.
- Ukr. neighbor
- Moscow's land: Abbr.
- U.S.S.R. state: Abbr.
- Moscow's home: Abbr.
- Birthplace of 41-Across: Abbr.
- 1904-'05 foe of Japan: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 05, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Former SSR unit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!