Clue: Four-time Wimbledon champ Rod
We have 1 answer for the clue Four-time Wimbledon champ Rod. See the results below.
- Rod with a racquet
- Two-time Grand Slam winner
- Tennis great Rod
- 1962 tennis Grand Slam winner
- Four-time champ at Wimbledon
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- Tennis great known as "The Rocket"
- Tennis great nicknamed "The Rocket"
- Tennis's only two-time Grand Slam winner
- Winner of tennis's Grand Slam in 1962 and 1969
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 18, 2016
- Universal - August 18, 2013
- USA Today - December 07, 2011
- LA Times - June 30, 2009
- Washington Post - December 27, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Four-time Wimbledon champ Rod that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!