Clue: Rod with a racquet
We have 1 answer for the clue Rod with a racquet. See the results below.
- Two-time Grand Slam winner
- Tennis great Rod
- 1962 tennis Grand Slam winner
- Four-time champ at Wimbledon
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- Tennis great known as "The Rocket"
- Four-time Wimbledon champ Rod
- Tennis great nicknamed "The Rocket"
- Tennis's only two-time Grand Slam winner
- Winner of tennis's Grand Slam in 1962 and 1969
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Rod with a racquet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!