Clue: Tennis great Rod
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis great Rod. See the results below.
- Rod with a racquet
- Two-time Grand Slam winner
- 1962 tennis Grand Slam winner
- Four-time champ at Wimbledon
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- Tennis great known as "The Rocket"
- Four-time Wimbledon champ Rod
- Tennis great nicknamed "The Rocket"
- Tennis's only two-time Grand Slam winner
- Winner of tennis's Grand Slam in 1962 and 1969
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 26, 2015
- Universal - May 31, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 06, 2008
- Netword - October 31, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 20, 2007
- New York Times - October 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Tennis great Rod that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!