Clue: Franklin or Teddy
We have 1 answer for the clue Franklin or Teddy. See the results below.
- Nobelist who proposed a League of Peace
- 56-Across figure
- 52-Across's representative in the 38-Across
- UN delegate Eleanor
- McKinley's successor
- Dime portrait
- He got married on St. Patrick's Day in 1905
- Island in the East River
- President born 1/30/1882 whose initials are the basis of 17-, 24-, 47- and 55-Across
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 06, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Franklin or Teddy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!