Clue: Island in the East River
We have 1 answer for the clue Island in the East River. See the results below.
- Nobelist who proposed a League of Peace
- 56-Across figure
- 52-Across's representative in the 38-Across
- UN delegate Eleanor
- McKinley's successor
- Dime portrait
- Franklin or Teddy
- He got married on St. Patrick's Day in 1905
- President born 1/30/1882 whose initials are the basis of 17-, 24-, 47- and 55-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 20, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Island in the East River that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!