Clue: McKinley's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue McKinley's successor. See the results below.
- Nobelist who proposed a League of Peace
- 56-Across figure
- 52-Across's representative in the 38-Across
- UN delegate Eleanor
- Dime portrait
- Franklin or Teddy
- He got married on St. Patrick's Day in 1905
- Island in the East River
- President born 1/30/1882 whose initials are the basis of 17-, 24-, 47- and 55-Across
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 20, 2005
Found an answer for the clue McKinley's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!