Clue: Frederic Chopin's writer friend
We have 1 answer for the clue Frederic Chopin's writer friend. See the results below.
- She should have written "On the Beach"
- Author at the beach?
- Chopin's novelist lover
- "The Devil's Pool" novelist
- *French writer who befriended Chopin
- French novelist who had an affair with Frédéric Chopin
- "A Song to Remember" subject
- Pseudonym of an 1800s French feminist noted for scandalous behavior
- Pseudonym of an 1800s french feminist noted for scandalous behavior
- 'Indiana' novelist
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 28, 2014
- Universal - July 18, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Frederic Chopin's writer friend that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!