GEORGESAND is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- She should have written "On the Beach"
- Author at the beach?
- Chopin's novelist lover
- "The Devil's Pool" novelist
- *French writer who befriended Chopin
- French novelist who had an affair with Frédéric Chopin
- Frederic Chopin's writer friend
- "A Song to Remember" subject
- Pseudonym of an 1800s French feminist noted for scandalous behavior
- Pseudonym of an 1800s french feminist noted for scandalous behavior
- 'Indiana' novelist
- Amandine Aurore Dupin's pen name
- Frédéric Chopin's paramour
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 28, 2014
- Washington Post - May 22, 2013
- Washington Post - June 09, 2011
- New York Times - November 30, 2009
- LA Times - November 18, 2009
- Universal - July 18, 2008
- Washington Post - April 02, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - November 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 11, 2006
- New York Times - April 03, 2006
- New York Times - February 26, 2001
- New York Times - September 27, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer georgesand that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!