Clue: Funny bit
We have 4 answers for the clue Funny bit. See the results below.
- Monologue delivery
- Routine part
- "Take my wife ... please!," e.g.
- Roast ingredient?
- Quick delivery
- Comic's creation
- Quick joke about the QE1 or QE2, but not both
- "If you shoot at mimes, should you use a silencer?," e.g.
- Quick laugh
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 29, 2017
- LA Times - September 18, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - May 07, 2010
- LA Times - October 05, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 29, 2008
- Washington Post - November 20, 2004
- New York Times - March 21, 2002
- New York Times - July 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Funny bit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!