We have 3 answers for the clue Repartee. See the results below.
- Monologue delivery
- Routine part
- Funny bit
- "Take my wife ... please!," e.g.
- Roast ingredient?
- Quick delivery
- Comic's creation
- Quick joke about the QE1 or QE2, but not both
- "If you shoot at mimes, should you use a silencer?," e.g.
- Quick laugh
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 23, 2012
- LA Times - February 25, 2011
- LA Times - June 18, 2006
- Washington Post - July 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Repartee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!