Clue: Routine part
We have 3 answers for the clue Routine part. See the results below.
- Monologue delivery
- Funny bit
- "Take my wife ... please!," e.g.
- Roast ingredient?
- Quick delivery
- Comic's creation
- Quick joke about the QE1 or QE2, but not both
- "If you shoot at mimes, should you use a silencer?," e.g.
- Quick laugh
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2012
- New York Sun - October 28, 2005
- New York Times - July 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Routine part that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!