Clue: Funny pair?
We have 1 answer for the clue Funny pair?. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 14, 2017
- Washington Post - January 22, 2015
- Washington Post - October 11, 2014
- USA Today - August 12, 2013
- USA Today - May 31, 2013
- Universal - August 08, 2010
- Washington Post - June 18, 2009
- LA Times - June 05, 2009
- Washington Post - January 22, 2006
- New York Times - April 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Funny pair? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!