Clue: "Garfield" creator Jim
We have 1 answer for the clue "Garfield" creator Jim. See the results below.
- __ Cup, annual tennis event since August 8, 1900
- University of California campus
- University of California site
- Benjamin ___, first black general in the U.S. Army
- Rat Pack member Sammy
- California Gov. Gray ___
- 17-Across figure
- ___ Cup
- Cup name
- Geena of "The Fly"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 28, 2013
- Universal - September 28, 2013
- Universal - June 07, 2011
- Washington Post - March 18, 2011
Found an answer for the clue "Garfield" creator Jim that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!