Clue: Gentle opening?
We have 1 answer for the clue Gentle opening?. See the results below.
- Capital of Germany?
- Sound starting "Germany"
- The first or fifth letter of George
- Sound heard in 17- and 58-Across and 11- and 24-Down
- The fifth letter of "garage," but not the first
- Giant start?
- Sound heard twice in "George"
- Start to gel?
- Sound in German?
- Introduction to geometry?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 21, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Gentle opening? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!