Clue: Sound heard twice in "George"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sound heard twice in "George". See the results below.
- Capital of Germany?
- Sound starting "Germany"
- The first or fifth letter of George
- Sound heard in 17- and 58-Across and 11- and 24-Down
- The fifth letter of "garage," but not the first
- Gentle opening?
- Giant start?
- Start to gel?
- Sound in German?
- Introduction to geometry?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 28, 2010
- Washington Post - November 04, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Sound heard twice in "George" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!