Clue: Introduction to geometry?
We have 1 answer for the clue Introduction to geometry?. See the results below.
- Capital of Germany?
- Sound starting "Germany"
- The first or fifth letter of George
- Sound heard in 17- and 58-Across and 11- and 24-Down
- The fifth letter of "garage," but not the first
- Gentle opening?
- Giant start?
- Sound heard twice in "George"
- Start to gel?
- Sound in German?
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 30, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Introduction to geometry? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!