Clue: Geom. figure
We have 4 answers for the clue Geom. figure. See the results below.
- Columbus, for one: Abbr.
- Equator, e.g.: Abbr.
- Street sign abbr.
- Geometric fig.
- Alternative to Pl. or Ct.
- Abbr. on a residential street sign
- Diam. x pi
- About, briefly
- Compass creation: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 26, 2012
- New York Times - October 30, 2011
- New York Times - August 18, 2011
- Washington Post - July 05, 2008
- New York Times - February 03, 2008
- New York Times - December 28, 2007
- LA Times - August 05, 2007
- Netword - May 27, 2007
- New York Times - April 15, 2007
- New York Times - February 09, 2007
- New York Times - April 02, 2004
- New York Times - May 23, 2003
- New York Times - August 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Geom. figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!